AI Activator Lab der SIAK-Plattform Künstliche Intelligenz mit der Arbeitsgruppe Maschinelles Lernen von Prof. Dr. Marius Kloft als Mitorganisator
- Event Location: Rotunde der RPTU, Kaiserslautern
Event Date: 23.11.2023
Contact Person: Prof. Dr. Marius Kloft
AI Activator Lab of the SIAK Artificial Intelligence Platform
with the Machine Learning working group of Prof. Dr. Marius Kloft as co-organiser
The event will focus on the interactive answering of practical questions in companies.
- Opening and welcome
- Introduction to AI - short presentation by Prof. Dr. Marius Kloft, RPTU in Kaiserslautern
- Workshop to collect challenges by topic area
- Development of ideas, solutions, use of tools per topic area
- Joint summary and networking
Several AI researchers from Prof. Dr. Marius Kloft's Machine Learning working group at the Department of Computer Science at RPTU in Kaiserslautern will be involved in the event for practical and technical questions. Steffen Reithermann is available to answer questions on current developments in AI regulation (e.g. the planned EU AI Act) and funding programmes.
There is also close cooperation with the local AI project office of the AI Alliance Rhineland-Palatinate.
The aim of the event is to lower the inhibition threshold for the discussion and utilisation of AI in companies.
- This event is limited to SIAK members only and requires prior registration. -